In today’s market, where Business Centres and Shared Business Spaces are spacing out the trend of traditional office set-up, there are cases, where choosing a shared office space is not really a game changing thing for you. When this corporate hub promises to offer you variety of facilities and services, there are many things which are not informed until asked. Once you have discussed the same, ask:
Space Setup Cost:
When you are giving the space requirements, do not forget to include the facilities that you need while sitting and working at the desk. You need to be aware of how much is your business’ space requirement and at what should be the location? Make sure to ask:
• What will be the setup costs?
• Does setup cost include everything like phone, internet connection, voice mail and administrative setup as well?
• Is there any cap on the broadband Internet package?
• Will you be charged a monthly fee if you exceed Internet cap?
• Will there be any cleaning fees and breakage fees?
• How often will the cleaning service be offered?
There are multiple meeting rooms available in business centres with different numbers of sitting capacity and conferencing facilities. The cost differs as per the requirement, hence it is important to know, whether such facilities are based on usage, free of cost, available at a discounted price or available for a limited period. If in case, you go for a toss and able to get your hands on free space, make sure you cross check if availability of free space is not an issue.
• What will be the call charges for national and international calls?
• Will you need to pay for refreshments extras, or that will be included in your invoice?
Every company needs a place where employees can seek a change and refresh themselves with a cup of coffee in hand. Make sure, you confirm in advance whether you have the rights to access that place or not. It should not be an embarrassing situation for you as a company.
• Will there be extra charges for stationary or refreshment used?
• Can you order outside food and pay extra?
Ensure that you check for parking space in advance and aware of a number of slots for different vehicles you are getting.
• How many free spaces do you get?
• Do you need to give an advance heads up for extra parking space?
• Will extra parking space cost on hour basis or on daily basis?
If you have a ready message that needs to be given to all the callers, make sure you are checking for reception services given in the offer. This might cost a little, but worth having to avoid confusion. It is important to make sure you are investing correctly and know what exactly you are getting in return for your money.